Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A 'wee' trip ...


So now I've interviewed my last GAA wife and I must say it was fantastic to end on such a positive note. Sinéad Goss married Louth Captain Colin in July. When I pulled up at their amazing house in Ravensdale, just outside Dundalk, the tiler greeted me from the cab of a digger (finishing touches to the house!). Sinéad is just 100% positive about his involvement in football. Yes she misses out on the nights out with her new husband and all the rest, but try as I may, I could not get any GAA bashing out of her whatsoever! The couple's 2 year old daughter is also mad into it - they usually have a job trying to explain to her that she doesn't need to get her Louth strip on when Daddy's heading off for training....

You can hear Sinéad's interview on Today FM @10am on Sunday 19th October or it will be podcasted here also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great interview , Sinead is a great girl